Ayr United Football Academy
Somerset Park, Tryfield Place, Ayr, KA8 9NB
Ayr United Football Academy (AUFA) are seeking to recruit an Employability Officer to play a pivotal role in our employability programme ‘Kick on to Work’. The programme is funded by the Big Lottery and will tackle unemployment in young people between 16-24 over a two-year period. The main aim of the project will be to provide a pathway for young unemployed people to access employment or further education.
Role: Employability Officer
Company: Ayr United Football Academy
Location: Somerset Park
Salary: Competitive Salary
The Employability Officer (EO) will be responsible for all stage of the project, including Planning, Development and Delivery. The EO will also be responsible for all partnerships work and report of the project.
- Educated to HND / Degree level
- Experience of working with football related employability projects
- Proven experience of project management and achieving targeted outcomes
- Experience in monitoring, evaluating and report writing.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, end especially Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working in, and able to deliver within an environment of change
- Satisfactory PVG Scheme Check
Please submit a current Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to: Gregor Kyle, Ayr United Football Academy, Tryfield Place, Ayr, KA8 9NB or email Gregor.email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 20th August at 5pm