U11’s HEAD COACH / ASSISTANT COACH REQUIRED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Ayr United Football Academy. Due to the growing success of the club our U11’s age group has grown considerably to the point we are able to operate two teams.
We are looking for voluntary Head/Assistant coaches for one of our U11 teams.
Our Women & Girls Club is open to all females of different ages and abilities. At present we have a player pathway containing over 120 players from U7 all the way through to our Senior Women’s team. Our program aims to provide a safe and fun environment for players to participate and improve.
- To develop and deliver coaching sessions to our players.
- To liaise in a professional manner with fellow coaches, parents, staff and officials.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm during any Club activity.
- To ensure that equipment and apparel is of a satisfactory standard.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role.
- Coaching kit provided
- SFA coach education
- Free access to Ayr United FC games
- First Aid training certification
- Session planning support
Please email Ross Armour, Football Development Officer at email@example.com to register your interest and to discuss further.