As one of only 14 Football Academies in Scotland to have achieved the Club Academy Scotland Silver Star status we have an excellent opportunity to join the progressive Ayr United Football Academy. We are seeking to recruit suitably qualified exceptional individuals who are dynamic, self-motivated and good communicators to play a pivotal role in our mission to support the development of youth players for Ayr United Football Club.
The applicant will:
- Provide medical support at games throughout Scotland
- Proactively promote the consistent application of the AUFA mission, values and beliefs.
- HPC Registered Physiotherapist or Qualified Sports Therapist
- Availability to take part in evening and weekend work.
- PVG Scheme disclosure
- Sports First Aid qualification.
- Be able to attend midweek training/games and weekend fixtures as and when required
- A confident and vibrant personality.
- Experience in dealing with sports injuries.
- A current driving licence and access to a car.
Start date for post would be by agreement
In our view, everything starts with a conversation and we would love to hear from you.
Please tell us your story so far. Email your CV and covering letter to:
AUFA is an Equal Opportunities Employer and all offers are subject to references and PVG Scheme disclosure.